Bety Tie Waist Blazer in Navy Pinstripe
£70.00 Sale • Save
- Reclaimed fabric blazer in black and navy stripe.
- This fabric was originally bought by another brand from a UK mill to use as garment trimming, meaning majority of the fabric was unused.
- With double breasted self fabric covered buttons and a self fabric tie at the waist
- Using all reclaimed lining and buttons.
- Named after Betty Friedan, An American feminist writer and activist.
- This Jacket is part of our 'Reclaimed London' Range
- Worn with matching Stanton wide leg trousers.
- When ordered I'm packed in a compostable starch mailer bag, made by Better Packaging.com. Certified (AS5810-2010)
- Then finally it's delivered to you by our delivery partners, Parcel Force.