PEACE AND HUMAN RIGHTS UNISEX SAMMY LONG SLEEVE TEE IN WHITE
£55.00 Sale • Save
Supporting The Sustainable Development Goal 16 and UK Care for Children.
- 180 gram double combed recycled fabric.
- Peace and Human rights design chest embroidery inspired by the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- 50% of proceeds go to UK Care for Children
- 50% recycled cotton fabric cuttings saved from landfill.
- 50% abandoned fibre due to brands turning their backs on their commitments.
- Recycled thread, embroidery back neck logo and FRANK CODES
- Zero water & zero harmful chemicals
- This tee fit is named after the Civil rights activist Samuel Leamon Younge Jr.
See information and certifications on the impact tab
- I travel in a TBF compostable poly bag that meets EN13432 standards. The Product sticker is made of sugarcane and is biodegradable.
- Packed into a recycled cardboard box and trucked to the Istanbul port. I travel by ship to the UK and once in England I am trucked to our warehouse in Doncaster.
- When ordered I'm packed in a compostable starch mailer bag, made by Better Packaging.com. Certified (AS5810-2010)
- Then finally it's delivered to you by our delivery partners, Parcel Force.
Tyrone is 6"1 and wears a size M, Hannah is 5"7 and wears a size M.